Have a glance at the highlights:
The total control solution for yaw based on KeDrive D3:
• Low wind turbine costs and LCoE.
• PLC, HMI, drives and motors are on a single platform.
• Less wear of mechanical components thanks to the backlash compensation of the axes.
• Open and future-proof platform for highly integrated networking in the automation system.
• Increased energy yield due to more accurate and dynamic positioning.
Tailor-made pitch drive solutions for wind turbines:
• More cost saving, more flexible and more secure – PitchOne.
• The updated classic pitch drive - PitchMaster ||+ E40, E50, L60.
• On- / offshore suitability due to high corrosion protection class and special inner coating and outer coating – Pitch motor.
• Functional safety reduces material input.
• Flexibility for your preferred system architecture.
From energy saving and emission reduction in previous years to the current carbon target, green energy has been a hot topic in these years, people are trying to move towards the goal of sustainable development. the R&D of KEBA understands the market demand for energy saving products and will always keep developing products and services that meet the market demand.
Welcome to the KEBA booth(E1 B06) and discuss the new future of wind energy together!