Get the ultimate package deal!
The KePol logistics solution satisfies customers
The inventor of parcel lockers
In 2001, KEBA developed an automated solution for the first and last mile in parcel deliveries with Deutsche Post DHL which has revolutionized the world market: the "Packstation". Nowadays everyone understands what the “Packstation” is - not just in Germany. The underlying concept is that any German citizen can reach one of the approximately 2,600 Packstations within 10 minutes.
This complete coverage has no equal anywhere in the world. However, delivery lockers are on the rise even in other countries and are becoming increasingly popular. Pioneer KEBA prepared the market about 15 years ago and paved the way for parcel automation. The Austrian locker manufacturer is now the global market leader with more than 5,000 KePol parcel lockers sold worldwide.
Modularity for more flexibility
- Lockers can be easily adapted to their environment (indoor and outdoor) and your individual needs
- Up to 39 modules with 600 boxes, installed in L- or U-shape or even with gaps
- Exchange, remove or add modules at any time
Safety as an integral part
- Integrated safety and operating concept for the protection of users, operators, lockers and data
- Innovative KePol Lock Secure safeguards playing children against being accidentally locked in a box
- Vandal-proof features (steel construction for the boxes, anti-graffiti coating, bullet-proof touch screen glass)
- Standards and norms such as disability acts are fulfilled
- With the KePol Care software solution, physically disadvantaged persons can always collect and send their parcels at an easily reachable height
- Easy to use for all user groups
Quality and availability
- Our lockers set the benchmark in regards to availability
- Numerous features guarantee smooth operation even under the harshest climatic conditions
- With lockers “made in Austria”, you are also investing in long-lasting, robust machines that still operate reliably years after start-up
Wide range of services
In order to ensure that your KePol solution has a high degree of availability and can also make use of its full potential during run-time, KEBA also provides you with support during operation.
KEBA offers you an extensive range of services from which you can choose your requirements accordingly. The following services are available: Rollout, hardware operations, software operations, training.