Robotic packaging systems and HMI - clearly better with KEBA
At Components 2017, the automation specialist KEBA will be presenting its very latest developments in packaging robotics and HMI.
Here, fast and precise movements are just as important as innovative operating concepts. The basis for this are the proven KEBA systems. Thanks to their modular design these systems offer considerable scope for new application possibilities.
See these solutions for yourself and feel the difference!
We thank you for your interest and look forward to seeing you at the KEBA booth 18G07.
For your free voucher and to arrange an appointment, please contact Lisa Katzenschläger:
Tel.: +43 732 7090-22733 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
KEBA at the Components 2017
Maximum openness for robot and machine
KeMotion Packaging is the optimized automation and robotics solution with maximum openness ensuring highest speed and precision of movement.
* PLC, motion, robotics, safety and HMI in just one compact system
* Integration of your own technology thanks to the open FlexCore system architecture
* ROS (Robot Operating System) ensuring expandability for new applications
KeMotion Packaging - The open automation solution for packaging robots and machines
Tomorrow's HMI for today's packaging machines
The realtime-capable multitouch panel KeTop AP500 and the worldwide unique control element KeWheel transform operation of your packaging machine into an experience that you can actually feel.
* Smartphone-like operation: realtime control of machines using intuitive gestures
* Maximum operational safety thanks to embossed, haptic elements
* KeWheel – a world first: universal rotary pushbutton with adjustable haptic feedback which offers a completely new operating experience
KeTop AP 500 - The realtime-capable multitouch panel with unique haptics