Thank you for choosing our products. On this page, you will find all the useful licensing information you need.
When you first use a KEBA product that requires a license, your 30-day trial license begins automatically. If you want to continue using the product, you have to activate your license within this time frame.
By activating your license, you agree to the currently valid supplier and software conditions of the Electrical and Electronics industry of Austria.
Help in case of service
Your computer is defective and needs to be replaced? In this case, you must return the license or request and/or activate a new license.
If your device is defective and needs to be replaced, it is necessary to activate the license on the new device within 14 days.
Questions & answers regarding licensing:
Your results for ""
How do I tell how much time I have left on my trial license?
The status of the single-user license on the computer can be requested by opening the CodeMeter tool. A runtime license on the controller can be selected using DevAdmin on the License tab.
How can I check the license installed on my computer?
See Chapter 4 in the manual
The software is reporting a licensing error after re-installation. What are the next steps?
Check whether CodeMeter Runtime is visible in the systray. If not, install the software again.
Check whether the trial license is present in WebAdmin. If not, the trial license was not included in the installation and you must repeat the software installation.
It is possible that the trial license has already been activated once before and has expired. Please contact our support.
Another possibility is that an existing license is active with a different licensing scope. In this case, order a license and then contact our support department to ask about an extended trial or install the software on a different computer.
How should I proceed if my software reports a license error while running?
- The current license or trial period may have expired without a valid license being activated. In this case, order a license or contact our support department to ask about an extended trial
- A significant change to the date may have been made on your computer, causing the trial license to stop working. Please contact our support.
- A significant change may have been made to the hardware of your PC, causing the license coupling to stop working. Please contact our support. In the event of a hardware change, the license can be returned and re-used. (Rehost)
- The wrong license may have been used, e.g. for a different product. Please activate the correct license (matching the product name on the licensing certificate). It is possible to return an incorrect license using WebDepot
- The CodeMeter Runtime may have been stopped. You can start it again using the systray
- All instances of the license may be in use. You can check the available instances in WebAdmin.
- The license may have been deleted by CodeMeter. In this case, contact our support department.
What should I do if WebDepot reports an error when I enter the ticket code?
Check whether the ticket code that was entered matches the code on the licensing certificate. If the error is reported despite the correct code being entered, please contact our support department.
What should I do if WebDepot displays the error "Ticket has already been used"?
The license has already been activated on a different computer. If the wrong license is activated, you can return the license through WebDepot.
How should I proceed if no connection to WebDepot can be established?
Check whether the URL http://liso.keba.com/depot was entered correctly. If there is a problem with the Internet connection, please contact your IT administrator. If no connection to the server can be established, try again later.
What can I do if I have not received a licensing certificate or if I have lost it?
If no licensing certificate has been delivered to you, please contact our sales department. If you have misplaced the licensing certificate, please contact our support department.
How can I check the licenses installed on a device?
See Chapter 4 in the manual
What can I do if DevAdmin cannot be reached?
The cable may not be connected correctly, you may be using the wrong URL or the network settings may be incorrect. Please check the cable, correct the URL or contact your IT department to clarify the network settings.
The licensing page is not being displayed in DevAdmin. How can this error be corrected?
The system may be missing the CodeMeter Runtime due to an installation error or installation package error. Please repeat the installation process. If this still does not solve the problem, contact our support department.
Why can't the fingerprint or license be copied to a USB stick?
Either the USB stick is defective, full or incorrectly formatted. Check the USB stick using your computer.
After the licensing process, why doesn't the MMI display any notification indicating that it is complete?
On the USB stick, automode=true may be set in the config.lua file. This is not the result of an error. The licensing process is "silent." Use DevAdmin to check whether licensing is complete.
Why can't the license be activated with the USB stick?
- The file on the USB stick may have been manipulated. Retrieve the license file again from the License Central.
- When generating the USB stick content, the wrong ticket code may have been entered as a file name. In this case, use the correct ticket code and restart the licensing process.
Why is the software reporting a licensing error while running?
- The CF card may have been inserted into new hardware and the grace period of 14 days has expired.
- It is possible that the license has already been moved twice. Please get in touch with our support department.
- The current license or trial period may have expired without a valid license being activated. In this case, order a license or contact our support service to ask about an extended trial.
How should I proceed if the MMI or DevAdmin is indicating an error in connecting to WebDepot?
Check whether you can reach the URL http://liso.keba.com/depot. If there is a problem with the Internet connection, please contact your IT administrator. If no connection to the server can be established, please try again later.
Why is the MMI or DevAdmin indicating that the license cannot be activated?
The number of activations for this license has been met, for example after switching hardware multiple times. Please contact support.
No questions & answers found for ""
Please contact us directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your request. Our KEBA Customer Support will get in touch with you soon.